Information and consent for those who provide personal information during visits to this website
1. Data protection
Academia Day Clinic SA respects the confidentiality of personal data and the privacy of every individual who visits these web pages. These guidelines summarize the information Academia Day Clinic and entrusted service providers possibly require and store, specifying how that information should be used. To understand how we treat and safeguard your personal information, please read the information below carefully.
2. Collection of Personal Information
The data that we collect, store, and process may include the following: information that you make available by filling in forms on our website. This includes the information you entrust to us during registration for use of our website (to process your requests, orders, etc., Academia Day Clinic needs information, eg., name, postal address, e-mail adress, possibly a phone number);
additional information provided during registration to subscribe to our services, the posting of material or other services; information we need when you report a problem to our website; if you have provided your consent, we ask you to participate in surveys that we use for purposes of marketing, market research and surveys related to Academia Day Clinic.
3. Personal data and usage
We collect and process your personal data (eg. gender, name, address, phone number, or e-mail address in the event of a request) only to process your request or for the purposes that we have clearly communicated each time before collecting the data and to which you have given your consent. Without your consent, we will not collect other personal data. If you have already communicated to us the personal data that must be removed from our records, please contact us at: Academia Day Clinic SA, Via Livio 20, 6830 Chiasso.Your information is processed and used only by Academia Day Clinic SA, by companies affiliated to Academia Day Clinic, and by partners of Academia Day Clinic to the extent that is necessary for the fulfillment of your request or where you have given specific consent. In other cases, your data will not be forwarded nor upon payment of a fee or for free.
You can be assured that at any time your personal information will not be used for purposes related to marketing and market research (eg. surveys on customer satisfaction). You can exercise your right to refuse such data usage via activation of specific check boxes in the application forms we use to collect your personal data.
In addition, you can opt out of consent given to Academia Day Clinic SA at any time for processing and use of your sensitive data for advertising purposes and those related to market research and opinion surveys.
Our site may contain links to other Academia Day Clinic web pages and links to the websites of our partners. If you open a link on this website, please remember that our partners adhere to their own directives on the protection of data and we cannot assume any kind of responsibility. Before you send personal information to such websites, please check their directives on data protection.
4. Changes in our policy on data protection
All future changes in our policy on data protection will be announced on this website. It is therefore advisable to check regularly for news and changes in our policy on the protection of data.
This website ("www.adcresearch.ch"), the materials contained on it and the collection and processing of personal data provided by visitors during visits to this Website are controlled by Academia Day Clinic SA - Via Livio 20 - Chiasso - mainly through computerized modalities. A fundamental concern of Academia Day Clinic SA is that access to this Website takes place with maximum transparency and in full compliance with Legislative Decree no. 196, 30 June 2003, on the "Protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data" ("196/03"). Therefore, please read this notice carefully to know exactly how Academia Day Clinic SA intends to process your data.
The processing takes place, even with the help of electronic means, in accordance with arrangements that Article 11 of Legislative Decree no. 196, June 30, 2003 (hereafter: the Law) places at your guarantee and, in general, protects your rights, fundamental freedoms and dignity, with particular reference to privacy and personal identity. The processing will take place for a period of time not exceeding that strictly necessary in the fulfillment of the above purpose. The information you provide will not be disclosed to third parties. We have adopted the minimum security measures for the processing of personal data provided for in Articles 33 ss. in the Law. We are committed to bringing such measures in accordance with the provisions of amended laws, as well as in relation to the technical evolution of the sector and the experience gained. The provision of personal data is your right, but it is absolutely necessary to achieve the purposes of the processing mentioned above. The missing data necessarily results in the inability to fulfill contractual obligations that may have been concluded.
1. The personal data collected and relating to the access to the Site will be processed solely for the purpose of protecting the safety of the information, in accordance with Legislative Decree no. 196/03.
2. The personal data that you may provide by filling out forms and / or sending messages through the Site may be communicated by us to the Academia Day Clinic SA distributor in your country of origin, to enable that distributor and / or its sales structure and support to carry out the activities necessary in view of the contents of the aforementioned forms or messages. If you disagree with this processing, please do not fill out forms or send messages: you may put us in the condition to hold personal data for which you yourselves prohibit us to process.
3. In connection with point 2, your personal data may also be processed for the purposes of commercial information, sending advertising and promotional materials, including by fax, and market research.
4. Your personal data may also be disclosed by us to other companies of the organization Academia Day Clinic SA in Italy and / or other countries for the purpose of commercial information, sending advertising and promotional materials, including by fax, and market research .
They have all the rights under Article 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03, including the right to give or withhold consent to the processing of personal data for the purposes set out in paragraphs 3 and 4, without any consequence whatsoever.
When filling in forms or sending messages through the Site, you give your consent to such processing as in point 2, and - unless you specify that you do not want this - to the provisions described in points 3 and 4.
Art. 7 Legislative Decree no. 196, June 30, 2003, Right of access to personal data and other rights
You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning yourself, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
You have the right to obtain information:
• source of personal data;
• the purposes and methods of processing;
• the applied logic in case of processing with the help of electronic means;
• the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
• the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
• You have the right to obtain: updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
• the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
• confirmation that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also in regards to their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except if this proves impossible or involves the use of means disproportionate to the protected right.
• You have the right to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
• the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Questions, requests, complaints, etc., on this topic can be addressed to Academia Day Clinic SA (Academia Day Clinic), to the address specified above, "Attention of the Executive Head of Sales," who is sectoral Head under Legislative Decree 196/03. The full list of data managers is available, on request, at the same address.