Academia Day Clinic is also a center of research because, among the many specialists, there are teachers in universities and international academies. Some of them have successfully proposed new techniques and methods that have been tried and adopted in aesthetic clinics around the world.
The importance of the studies that are done in Academia Day Clinic is constantly confirmed by the international medical conferences where our specialists are invited to present their work.
Science, for us, is something to be disseminated among colleagues. To be able to do this at the international level, we have created A.R.T., Academia Research and Teaching.
Our courses, which will be held both by our specialists and guests of absolute importance, have some features that increase the value of education and science.
- They are of a limited number, and are aimed at doctors not only from Switzerland and Italy, but all over the world.
- They are reserved for specialists whose curriculum included in the request for registration are carefully screened.
- They consist of a theoretical part and an observational or practical part, both in the operating room - directly or through an HD video link - and in the clinic.
- They are, where possible, internationally recognized as a continuation of specialist training.
All colleagues interested in participating in one or more courses organized by ART, Academia Research and Teaching, please contact the Organizing Secretary by completing the form on the side.
- Fillers in Aesthetic Medicine
From choosing the product to the basic techniques for the correction of wrinkles and facial volume.
- Advanced techniques in the use of filler
Comprehensive approach of the face, from design to implanting techniques.
- Botulinum Toxin
Techniques for rejuvenation of the upper third of the face.
- Botulinum toxin advanced course
Approach to the middle and lower third of the face, neck, treatment of axillary, plantar, and palmar hyperhidrosis. The gummy smile.
- Absorbable traction sutures
From the analysis and description of various types of sutures to the design of the implantation. Basic techniques.
- The MEL
Medical Easy Lift, which is the combination of fillers, botulinum toxin, and traction sutures in the rejuvenation of the face and neck.
- Perioral rejuvenation
Description of the various techniques used to correct the imperfections of the mouth and chin; fillers, Botox, laser and peeling, stand-alone or in combination.
- Protocols of advanced aesthetic medicine
Association of combined techniques in facial rejuvenation.
Concepts of prevention and treatment of skin aging; description of injectable products, peeling, PRP and technologies, protocols combined.
- The lights and lasers in medicine and cosmetic surgery.
- Applications of radio frequency in the field of beauty.
- The mini and micro-invasive cosmetic surgery of the face.